28.11.08

vacation module?

oy oy, now i am currently very confused... haish...
i will be flying back to indonesia on sunday, and then suddenly my beloved friend told me about this vacation module thing..

okay, basically vacation module is a class which is actually for the next semester, but ican take it during this holiday. which means i will be free and smart-er during next sem? hahaha, because i've already taken the class. that also means, i have more time to rest or to do other stuff during the class time, and no homework for that class.

this vacation module will commerce on 15th of december.
and i'll be flying back on 30th november.
haish...

i am a bit confused , whether i have to take the module or not.
first , it's because i will cut my holiday portion from 1 month plus into 2 weeks only.
hm, only 2 weeks to spend with my family, with my friends (but , actually i am not sure about my friends holiday), and 2 weeks of slacking around. (well, slacking is not an important thing rite?)

the other consideration is this might be the last longest holiday that i can have before i will jump into the working world. next year , i will be having attachment, so i cant go back too long.

and another thing is that i have my beloved friend TANIA which is freshly IMPORTED from USA,, and i havnt seen her for about 1 year already. if lets say i take the module, i will not be able to see her.. because she'll be going to indonesia on 21st dec.

im very confused...
if i take this 2 weeks module, it will help my life for the rest 6 months .. hehehe,,
but if i dont take this module, i can have more memories with my beloved ones back in indonesia.. althought the difference is only 2 weeks..

aargh, thinking too much. spending too many brain cells for such a simple thing..
i am afraid to lose my precious times with my loved ones,, but i also afraid i'll regret if i didnt take the module when i end up just slacking at get bored in my house.

haih... God please give me an express delivery answer from heaven... XP

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Cyndy Theresia Messah said...

susah yak milihnya >,<
ikut ato tidak ikut, cyndy akan tetap stand by di bugis dan sekitarnya untuk menginap. wakaka.
be a good girl ya partner ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home